Wednesday 10 January 2018

Zone Mortalis: Coloured transfers added

Hi all

Been a fun night with transfers again, so I thought I would show you what I have done. 


This pic shows the clear transfer sheet and its effect over white quite well. 


Hazard. 

A complicated transfer cut out and adhered separately. The white edges will be hidden with weathering shortly. 

A white stripe with a black transfer over the top. Weathering and touch ups will be applied at edges. 

Well I'm getting closer every day!

Drake Seta


5 comments:

  1. Look very effective, a mighty fine board growing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one hazard triangle must've been maddening to paint the white for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually. . .when you cut around the shape on the transfer paper, you can use the cut out as a template! Easier than I imagined really!

      Delete