Tuesday 10 October 2017

Thousand Sons Delegatus

Hi all,

Just a quick post today.  I have recently converted up a model to act as a Delegatus for my XVth.


It is one of the first conversions I have ever done.

I used a chest piece from the Thousand Sons upgrade set, along with an Achean head.  The backpack is from Betrayal at Calth, with the Iron Halo glued on.  That was originally from a head in the plastic Blood Angels upgrade set.  I filed off the gems and used plastic putty to fill the inner ring.


The legs were cut and repositioned from the Betrayal at Calth Chaplain model.  I also filled the leg greaves.

The power mace came from the Mk III resin upgrade set.

His shoulder pads were taken from the FW resin Praetor who is in MkIII.  One of his arms came from the Death Guard Power Scythe set as well.



What do you think?  Is it an effective conversion, or does it look like a weird mish-mash of parts?

Happy hobbying!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, haven't made many non-psychic characters for my Thousand Sons yet but I do have Ahriman, Amon and a couple of sorcerers. Maybe it's time to branch out.

    www.magnusfolly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it mate, parts look quite harmonious and he's got a great on the move pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great! Nice work as always! :D

    ReplyDelete